Monday, February 27, 2012

The 15th-16th Week

Its going to be 16th week this Wednesday. Baby is still an avocado now! Must be a fat ass big Avocado. Gonna see the gynae this Saturday. I guess we'll be able to know whether its a He or a She by then. I am really looking forward to have another view and baby and of course looking for the print out of the scan too!! I am sure K will be as excited as i am!

Went to SG to see Wicked the musical with the furries and K! And had the privilege to spend my birthday there with people close to me. K has been taking better care of me and care better for my feelings. He gave me a really sweet bday card saying the words mention in the card is what he wanted to say. Love that card. I hope things can only get better for the both of us. I think i need to start to focus more on the baby and stuff..... :S

Falling sick since the SG trip though. It started with terrible sore-throat, the flu and then now coughing. Its coming to 2 weeks now. Have stop my exercising for a week plus. Guess i'll gotta start exercising again today hopefully it help to strengthen the body. :((

Have started to read up and did minor shopping at the motherhood expo last weekend. G has been great sent me a list of things to buy and i got another list from another blogger! Bhoy thats really lots and lots of things to buy! I really need to collect myself and start to make my own list too! Oh the dread!! So much of reading need to be done to on what brands on the stuff to get. There would be another expo in Midvalley next week. Wonder if its too early to buy more stuff?? Gosh i am sooo confused!

I just hope baby will truly be the start of all things good to happen to my life, to our marriage and family closeness! How will you look like? Mommy is wondering...........

No comments: